- Status of the Call: 🟢Open🟢
- Start of the project: November of 2023
- End of project: July of 2024
- Duration: 10 months
- Number of volunteers: 5
- Location: Polikastro, Greece
For a period of 10 months, starting in July 2023, we are offering 5 volunteering positions within OCC Greece, focused on supporting the team in Polykastro in key tasks. This is a great opportunity to become part of the Open Cultural Center team and learn about the nonprofit sector in the migration field!
What do you need to volunteer with us?
- A good level of English
- To be between 18 and 30 years old (preferably between 23 and 30)
- To have a legal residence permit in an EU country
- Never having done an ESC volunteering before
- Being eager to work in an intercultural environment
- Being motivated, proactive, open-minded & self-reliant
- No problem with sharing an apartment/bedroom with other volunteers.
- Relevant Interest/experience for each position is appreciated.
What are the positions?
Click on the titles to see the full job description!
What do we offer?
The project is funded by the European Commission through the European Solidarity Corps program. This means that volunteering provides:
- ✅ Travel costs coverage: Up to the limits established in the Erasmus+ Guide distance calculator from the volunteer’s region of residency to our center, and back.
- ✅ Free Accommodation: Provided next to our activities center, in Polykastro, Greece with other volunteers. Houses are fully equipped (kitchen, bathrooms, washing machine, etc.). Note: be ready to share your bedroom with other volunteers of the same gender.
- ✅ Monthly allowance: 270 euros per month.
- ✅ Insurance: Henner
- ✅ Free Language courses: Online but also in person, according to availability.
If you meet the requirements, are ready to engage yourself by contributing to a more inclusive society working in a challenging environment, and wish to live and work in an international environment, apply now! 👇