- Start of the project: 01/09/2021
- End of project: 31/06/2022
- Duration: 10 months
- Number of volunteers: 1
OCC Greece is looking for a volunteer for the following position:
- Communications and Social Media manager: The person that will participate in this position will work on our social media pages including Instagram and Facebook, will take pictures and videos and will work on fundraising campaigns as well as actions for the promotion of our initiatives.
- The candidate needs to have good knowledge of managing social media accounts, taking and editing audio-visual material for the activities of the organisation and knowledge of editing tools like adobe, canvas among other.
We are looking for Eu volunteers with the following profile:
- Good level of English.
- Young volunteer (18-30 years old)
- Experience in making/editing videos, photography, social media (applies only for applications for the communications team).
- Being easy-going and loving an intercultural environment.
- Being motivated, sociable, proactive, open-minded, tolerant, creative, and self-reliant.
- Someone who has no problems with sharing an apartment/bedroom with other volunteers.
The project is funded by the European Commission through the ESC program. This means that volunteering via ESC includes:
- Travel costs (up to the limits established in the Erasmus+ Guide distance calculator).
- Accommodation: you will share a flat in Polykastro, Greece with other volunteers. It will be fully equipped (kitchen, bathrooms, washing machine, etc.). It is important to be ready to share your bedroom with other volunteers of the same sex/gender.
- Monthly food 120 euros.
- Pocket money 5 euros per day.
- Insurance (CIGNA) + EHC.
- Language courses (classroom or online).
If you meet the requirements, are ready to work with migrants and refugees, wish to live and work in an international environment, and have the skills needed for this vacancy, please fill the form on:
We will be happy to hear from you.